MARRIAGE AND ACADEMIA.


In the bid to quenching my thirst for university  education, I happened to accomplish it with a new and different status, as a married lady. Marriage therefore didn't only change my  mentality of being a wife with added responsibilities but also the actual changes in my schedules as far as schooling at the university is concerned.its  not so easy but turning better with time towards the end of this last bit of my diploma course. Meanwhile, a lot of delays in the progress but yes time has flown to where I am right today.
Going deep into the time factor,the hard part started at the eve of my first semester. I got pregnant with with our first child, with awkward nausea and morning sicknesses that could perhaps force me to missing classes & lessons despite how much I try. Concentration fully in the classes while in the same situation amidst many other responsibilities awaiting me for a wife, thus deterring my mental well-being. with the help of Almighty God, I eventually got to complete the first two semesters of my course while heavily expectant with a wonderful performance.

The onset of my second year's first semester caught me in the few days to my due date for delivery. I had to differ the entire semester to face the other side of life. God came through once again  and I stepped ahead to starting my study again after the delivery and few months.but a slight change in meeting another new slot of students for the semester for having left behind by the ones I started the journey with. Copping the new comrades and studying as a mom also pinched my motivation backwards.
However, I had this thing that kept me going from the beginning and it was my third value-woven  in, under and through the importance of building my family and getting my education. No matter how things got hard, I never stopped dreaming and working extra hard. Fixing my tight schedule as a wife, a student and a mom, in fact a lactating mum that I had to rush home after every lesson of a school day to breastfeed, check on the baby and come back to class. It went all along way to this wonderful day that am done with my diploma in journalism and  mass communication course, blessed with two beautiful angels and yes all it takes is commitment and hard work, it's possible! Keep dreaming to prosper. Many thanks to Almighty God, my beautiful family for the immense support for making it a dream come true☺️πŸ™


 

 

Comments

  1. Ma sha Allah my sister may Allah guide you always in ur journey and never give up πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maa shaa allaah bloody well thought and inspiring story sky is only the limit

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an inspiration article , have seen you beating all the odds despite everything .Am glad you never gave up . πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes...nothing is impossible...very inspiring and encouraging!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really inspiring Big Siz .Keep up the good work.Dont give up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well articulated πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a true iron lady... a real African woman. Amazing article πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DROUGHT PRESSING THE NORTH

LOVE TURNING WILD IN CAMPUS.

CLIMATE UPDATES